1. Date of Agreement
- August 19, 1949
- Canada/UK Air Services Agreement, by succession
2. Other Instruments
- August 10, 2006
- Letter from the Minister (Designation of WestJet)
- August 26, 2010
- Letter from the Minister (Designation of Air Transat)
- December 16, 2010
- Letter from the Minister (Designation of Canjet Airlines)
- August 2, 2011
- Letter from the Minister (Designation of Sunwing Airlines)
3. Characterization of Bilateral Agreement
- A. Grant of Rights:
- As specified in the Annex of the Canada/UK Air Services Agreement.
- B. Designation:
- Air Canada, WestJet, Air Transat, Canjet Airlines, Sunwing Airlines.
- C. Tariffs:
- Single disapproval.
- D. Capacity:
- Free determination.
4. Routes and Associated Rights
Air Canada authorized (Licence No. 975041) to operate Route 2 set out in Section I of the 1949 Air Services Agreement Canada - United Kingdom.