1. Date of Agreement
- Legal Title:
- Agreement between the Government of Canada and the Government of Jamaica on Air Transport
- July 23, 2010
- Agreement signed (ad referendum)
2. Other Instruments
- July 12, 1985
- Agreed Minutes (entry into force, tariffs, and charter flights)
- October 13, 1985
- Supplementary Agreement (exchange of Statistics)
- December 16, 1987
- Exchange of Notes (amendment of the Schedule of Routes)
- March 15, 2006
- Diplomatic Note (designation of Sunwing)
- June 7, 2006
- Diplomatic Note (designation of Skyservice)
- May 30, 2007
- Diplomatic Note (designation of WestJet)
- October 29, 2009
- Diplomatic Note (designation of Air Transat)
- November 29, 2010
- Diplomatic Note (administrative application of Agreement)
- December 16, 2010
- Diplomatic Note (designation of Canjet Airlines)
3. Characterization of Bilateral Agreement
- A. Grant of Rights:
- As specified in the Annex.
- B. Designation:
- Multiple, Air Canada, Sunwing Airlines Inc., WestJet, Air Transat, Caribbean Airlines and Canjet Airlines.
- C. Tariffs:
- Double disapproval.
- D. Capacity:
- Free-determination (no unilateral action).
4. Routes and Associated Rights
The routes and associated rights have been agreed ad referendum and remain confidential until definitively entered into force.