This node 568560 is published parle_debug=field_parle_speak boolean = FALSE (unchecked or not configured)
2019-2020 Departmental Plan: Gender-based analysis plus
- Governance structures
- The Canadian Transportation Agency (CTA) does not have a formal GBA+ implementation plan.
- However, the CTA is committed to fostering and maintaining a healthy, respectful workplace where every individual is treated with courtesy and dignity, harassment and discrimination are not tolerated, and different needs are accommodated. These core values are integrated in decision making processes.
- Human resources
- The CTA currently has no dedicated resources to GBA+.
- Where required, internal resources are assigned to conduct GBA+ analyses, mostly in the context of Workforce and Workplace Services, Treasury Board Submissions and Memorandums to Cabinet.
- Planned initiatives
- The CTA currently does not have a specified GBA+ implementation plan. However, the CTA is looking at options to provide a GBA+ information session to its Executive Committee. Once the CTA senior management team has a better understanding of GBA+ an assessment will be done to determine its applicability to its programs and activities.
- If and when Bill C-81: An Act to ensure a barrier-free Canada is approved, enhanced authorities for the CTA will further contribute to the departmental Result of accessible transportation for persons with disabilities. The CTA will respect any reporting requirements of the Act.
- In 2019−20, GBA+ will also continue to be applied and monitored in the context of Treasury Board Submissions and Memorandums to Cabinet.
- Data related to Employment Equity, Diversity and Inclusion will continue to be collected and tracked.