Administrative Burden Baseline: 2014 Baseline Count
In its Red Tape Reduction Action Plan, the Government committed to build on the efforts of the Paperwork Burden Reduction Initiative by requiring departments, through the Administrative Burden Baseline, to provide a count of the requirements in federal regulations that impose an administrative burden on business.
All federal regulations administered by the Canadian Transportation Agency that have requirements that impose administrative burden on business are identified below. The total 2014 count is 545. The total June 30th 2014 baseline count is 545.
|Title of Regulation||SOR
|2014 Baseline Count|
Previous years’ counts for Canadian Transportation Agency are available upon request.
Manager, Regulatory Projects
Industry Regulation and Determinations Branch
Canadian Transportation Agency
For more information
- Government-Wide Administrative Burden Baseline Counts
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council