1. Date of Agreement
- Legal Title:
- Agreement between the Government of Canada and the Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan on Air Transport
- January 15, 1996
- Definitively in force
- May 23, 1996
- Confidential Memorandum Of Understanding
2. Other Instruments
- April 7, 1994
- Agreed Minute (articles on taxation and non-smoking).
- April 19 and May 7, 1999
- Exchange of Letters (constituting a provisional arrangement which entered into effect on May 7, 1999).
3. Characterization of Bilateral Agreement
- A. Grant of Rights:
- All except as otherwise specified in the Annex.
- B. Designation:
- Multiple, Air Canada and Pakistan International Airlines.
- C. Tariffs:
- Single disapproval.
- D. Capacity:
4. Routes and Associated Rights
|Points of Origin||Intermediate Points||Destinations in Canada||Points Beyond|
Points in Pakistan
Damascus, Dubai, Frankfurt, Istanbul, New York, Zurich
To be agreed
Any point or points in the above columns may be omitted provided that flights originate or terminate in Pakistan.
|Points of Origin||Intermediate Points||Points in Pakistan||Points Beyond|
Brussels, Dhahran, Dubai, Frankfurt, Paris
Any point or points in the above columns may be omitted provided that flights originate or terminate in Canada.
- Date modified: