Order No. 1989-R-424
December 21, 1989
IN THE MATTER OF the application by the Manitoba Department of Highways and Transportation (hereinafter the applicant), pursuant to section 202 and all other relevant sections of the Railway Act, R.S.C., 1985, c. R-3, for authority to reconstruct, widen and relocate the Provincial Road No. 260 where it crosses at grade the track of the Canadian National Railway Company (hereinafter the railway company), at mileage 44.06 Gladstone Subdivision, east of Section 20, Township 15, Range 12W, in the Rural Municipality of Westbourne, in the Province of Manitoba, as shown on Plan No. 6410 dated July 7, 1989 (hereinafter the Plan), on file with the Agency.
File No. 26744.374
UPON reading the submissions filed and upon the consent of the applicant,
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- The applicant and the railway company are authorized to carry out the work as shown on the Plan.
- The work shall be carried out in compliance with the requirements of the Agency respecting highway crossings.
- The cost of reconstructing, widening and relocating the highway approaches and the crossing shall be paid by the applicant.
- The cost of maintaining the widened crossing shall be paid by the railway company.
- The railway company is directed to prepare all accounts using rates not in excess of those stipulated in Schedule "A" entitled Directives, attached to Railway Transport Committee Order No. R-40670 dated May 20, 1987, or its replacement, for all construction and maintenance work carried out by the railway company under this Order.