Give your career a head start at the Canadian Transportation Agency!
We recruit post-secondary students (college/CEGEP and university) who have applied to the Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP).
What can you expect?
- Exceptional learning opportunities
- Challenging and meaningful work assignments
- Networking opportunities with experts in your field of study
- The possibility of a job offer through the student bridging mechanism after you graduate
How to apply
Our student recruitment generally takes place in:
- January (for full-time jobs from April to August); and
- August (for part-time jobs from September to December and from January to March).
Visit the Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP) page and click on Apply to FSWEP.
We have positions available within various areas; however, we may give preference to students who are studying in the following specializations:
- Transportation logistics
- Marine affairs
- Aviation management
Students must complete a new FSWEP application each year to be considered.