This node 567734 is published parle_debug=field_parle_speak boolean = FALSE (unchecked or not configured)
2018–19 Gender-based analysis plus
- Governance structures
- The Canadian Transportation Agency (CTA) does not have a formal GBA+ implementation plan.
- In 2018–19, the CTA will consider options to strengthen its capacity to conduct GBA+.
- Human resources
- The CTA adheres to both the Employment Equity Act and the Canadian Human Rights Act.
- The CTA does not plan to assign dedicated full-time equivalents (FTEs) to GBA+ implementation in 2018-19.
- Planned initiatives
- The CTA is not planning to apply GBA+ explicitly to its major initiatives in 2018-19 and will continue to abide by all the requirements of its legislative mandate.
- The CTA is in the initial phases of considering how GBA+ could be incorporated into its initiatives, and will apply it as appropriate.