Agreement between the Government of the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Government of Canada on Air Transport
1. Date of Agreement
- Legal Title:
- Agreement between the Government of the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Government of Canada on Air Transport
- November 10, 2010
- Agreement signed (ad referendum), Applied administratively
2. Other Instruments
- December 15, 1987
- Exchange of Notes (designation of Air Canada)
- July 11, 1995
- Diplomatic Note - (designation of Egyptair)
- December 5, 2006
- Letter from the Minister (designation of Egyptair Cargo)
3. Characterization of Bilateral Agreement
- A. Grant of Rights:
- As specified in the Annex.
- B. Designation:
- Multiple, Air Canada, Egyptair and Egyptair Cargo.
- C. Tariffs:
- Double disapproval.
- D. Capacity:
- Free determination (no unilateral action).
4. Routes and Associated Rights
The routes and associated rights have been agreed ad referendum and remain confidential until definitively entered into force.