Air Transport Agreement between the Government of Canada and the Government of Fiji
1. Date of Agreement
- Legal Title:
- Air Transport Agreement between the Government of Canada and the Government of Fiji
- April 30, 1974
- In force
2. Other Instruments
- February 22, 1983
- Designation of Air Pacific Limited
- February 13, 1997
- Agreed Minute (new Articles 8A (Safety Standards, Certificates and Licences and Aviation Security) provisionally in force).
- June 17, 1997 and November 21, 1997
- Exchange of Notes (Route Schedule, including capacity entitlements, revised ad referendum)
- September 17, 2000
- Designation of Air Canada
3. Characterization of Bilateral Agreement
- A. Grant of Rights:
- As specified in the Annex.
- B. Designation:
- Multiple, Air Pacific and Air Canada
- C. Tariffs:
- Single disapproval.
- D. Capacity:
4. Routes and Associated Rights
The routes and associated rights have been agreed ad referendum and remain confidential until definitively entered into force.