Air Transport Agreement between Canada and the Suisse Confederation
1. Date of Agreement
- Legal Title:
- Air Transport Agreement between Canada and the Suisse Confederation
- September 23, 2010
- Agreement signed (ad referendum), Applied administratively
2. Other Instruments
- February 9, 1996
- Agreed Minutes (modifications of the Agreement, ad referendum, on Grant of Rights, Application of Laws, Safety Standards, Certificates and Licences, Use of Airports, Tariffs and Taxation Articles).
- January 17, 2002
- Diplomatic Note (Switzerland designates Crossair Ltd.)
- June 28, 2002
- Diplomatic Note (Crossair Ltd. renamed to Swiss International Airlines Ltd.(Swiss))
- October 18, 2002
- Agreed Minute (Revised designation, capacity and tariffs articles; revised route schedules)
- May 17, 2006
- Diplomatic Note (Entry into force of the modifications made in 1996 and 2002)
- October 5, 2007
- Diplomatic Note (Designation of Air Transat)
- November 23, 2009
- Diplomatic Note (Designation of Edelweiss Air)
3. Characterization of Bilateral Agreement
- A. Grant of Rights:
- As specified in the Annex.
- B. Designation:
- Multiple, Air Canada, Air Transat, Swiss and Edelweiss Air
- C. Tariffs:
- Double disapproval.
- D. Capacity:
- Free determination (no unilateral action).
4. Routes and Associated Rights
The routes and associated rights have been agreed ad referendum and remain confidential until definitively entered into force.